cpt examination procedure

Share This Thread
  1. ashley george

ashley george New Member

what has to be done with the form appeared after applying for cpt online?

2. VAIBHAV DILIP RANE

VAIBHAV DILIP RANE Active Member

@ashley george

After Successful Online Registration,...

You will get a PDF Form generated, print that,... Paste your Photo and do signature,..

Also need to take Attestation of a CA or any gazetted officer or municipal corporator, or SEO,...

And than either submit it By-Hand in regional office,... or Speed Post it to Delhi..!!!

All the Best !!! for CPT Exam... :)

3. kiran.dev

kiran.dev New Member

should this form be submitted before 1st of april in offer to take cpt test on July? I have registered online today..i have taken the printout as well...but can I take june's test or will have to wait for the test on dec since I haven't submitted the form?

4. VAIBHAV DILIP RANE

VAIBHAV DILIP RANE Active Member

@kiran.dev

For being eligible for CPT June 2014 exams, one should be registered for CPT Course on or before 01-04-2014.

You have been already registered, so great, no need to worry, you can give June 14 exams,...

But hurry up and submits the printouts as soon as possible,.. if possible than submit the form personally, by visiting Regional office...

Please note, the "Examination Forms" for CPT June 2014, will also start from 04-04-2014, and shall be available till 25-04-2014...

you can refer :- http://www.charteredclub.com/cpt-exam/ (for exam related quires)

All the Best..!!!

5. kiran.dev

kiran.dev New Member

I sent the application form to Chennai office last week through speed post.But I haven't received any mail intimating me of my registration number.what do i do now...the last date for the submission of exam form is 25th..

Draft saved Draft deleted