cpt examination

Share This Thread
  1. sarang deshpande

sarang deshpande New Member

I have appeared cpt examination for 3rd time but why i don't know but i am not able to crack the exam..i accept that on 1st attempt i was not serious about the exam and i took examination for grant that i would be easy one and i can crack in frist attempt... but i was wrong,but for 2nd and 3rd attempt i have given my best but then also the result was negetive...i am not able to find out what is going wrong as my personal teacher says that you have given your best...so its kind request please tell me solution over this....thank you.

2. appadam

appadam New Member

make sure you know the exact answer for the question.bubble the OMR sheet perfectly.you shall be able to find out the best answer suited for the question given.dont be in hurry choosing answers.attempt theory questions first.try to avoid unknown questions.Revise complete syllabus atleast once

sarang deshpande likes this.
  3. sarang deshpande

sarang deshpande New Member

Thank you sir but i am not getting confidence of getting passed in exam and basically i am not able to study maths subject and because of that i am getting tensed and not able to study other subjects.. please suggest me how to study for the exams..

Draft saved Draft deleted