Difference between Articleship & CA Industrial Training

Share This Thread
  1. VIMSHEKAR

VIMSHEKAR New Member

SIR,
    This is VIMSHEKAR from andhrapradesh my query about ca-industrial training .sir, I completed MBA from ignou and in august 2014 I applied for conversation from ca-ipcc to ca- intermediate on degree basis,so now I am looking for articleship.so I would like to know details about ca- industrial training .may I eligible for ca- industrial training.AND I would like to know the difference between ARTICLESHIP )which will be taken after completion of IPCC) & CA-INDUSTRIAL TRAINING . which on is suitable &beneficial to me.
    thank you sir, inadvance

2. rudrabose

rudrabose Active Member

CA Industrial Training can only be pursued after completion of 2 years of articleship + clearing both groups of IPCC

3. VIMSHEKAR

VIMSHEKAR New Member

thank you sir, after completion of 2 years articleship & completion of ipcc , what is the duration for that training &when can get the final attempt.sir may I know the benefit for entertaining that program instead of final preparation.

4. rudrabose

rudrabose Active Member

The duration for CA Industrial Training is minimum 9 months and maximum 12 months.

The main difference between Articleship and CA Industrial Training is that in Articleship - you get to work in a CA Firm whereas in Industrial Training - you get to work and learn work in a MNC.

The kind of learning in both the cases is entirely different and some students prefer Articleship and some prefer Industrial Training in the final year of training.

Draft saved Draft deleted