Direct Entry of Erstwhile Intermediate Student who has completed articleship to IPCC

Share This Thread
  1. Amit Dandekar

Amit Dandekar New Member

I have passed my graduation with distinction from Pune University in 1996-97 and also obtained coaching completion certificate and also completed articleship in year 2000-01 but could not appear for exams that time .Can I directly appear to IPCC Exams without any course?

2. Karan Batra

Karan Batra Well-Known Member

Dear @Amit Dandekar

I think there is a way out through which you can directly appear for IPCC.

If you revalidate your registration and then convert yourself into the Direct Entry Scheme, your Articleship done earlier may get counted and you can directly appear for IPCC. Request you to kindly reconfirm this with ICAI as yours is a very old case.

If you dont revalidate your registration and enroll for Direct Entry Scheme, you would again be required to complete 3 years of Articleship.

In both the above options, you would be required to complete 5 days Orientation Program and 100 hours of Information Technology Training

3. Amit Dandekar

Amit Dandekar New Member

Thanks Karan.Will you please tell me the procedure for revalidation?I have enquired with ICAI but not received any answer yet.

4. Karan Batra

Karan Batra Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted