Discontinuation of articleship

Share This Thread
  1. Anusha mach

    Anusha mach New Member

    Hi Sir,

    I Am Anusha ipcc student, have done articleship for 14 months and now i want to discontinue articleship since my parents want me to discontinue due to some personal reason. Can i get permission from institute for discontinuing?

    Please reply to me, its urgent
  2. Dheeraj Khunger

    Dheeraj Khunger New Member

    Discontinuing means u r quitting from CA course. If it is the thing then you have to submit the form 109 to ICAI along with a declaration on the firm's letter head that you are quitting from CA.
    In another case if u want to shift from one employer to another then u have to first take the permission from the ICAI to apply the same.....
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Regarding Transmission of Articleship after 1 year CA Mar 16, 2018
Articleship 1st year CA Feb 22, 2018
Articleship CA Feb 3, 2018
Articleship transfer in 2 year CA Feb 2, 2018
Articleship transfer in 2 year CA Feb 2, 2018