Dividends paid by US company

Share This Thread
  1. Anbuchezhian

    Anbuchezhian New Member

    i got a dividends from US company for my esop and tax also deducted in US by a agency.

    how to document this ITR 2?

    Do we need to declare the vested RSU (restricted stock units) shares also in ITR2 as asset?
  2. ZED

    ZED Well-Known Member

    Are you a resident of India?
    If then only the above income will be taxed. But relief may be claimed as per India-USA Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement as per which tax paid in US can be allowed to be reduced from tax payable in Inida on the above income.
Draft saved Draft deleted