Do revaluation or not?

Share This Thread
  1. ambika

ambika New Member

sir i have got 57 marks in advance a/c in may 2014. so there will be the probability of exemption? what i should do?

2. Parul_Gupta

Parul_Gupta Active Member

You can apply for Revaluation but it takes ICAI almost 2 months to announced the revaluation results.

And results are announced on a first come first serve basis. So in case you are interested in applying for Revaluation, dont waste time.

3. Mahesh Babu

Mahesh Babu New Member

go for revaluation thats not gonna cost more than 200 bucks..though there are less chances for improivng marks you still can give a try and test your luck...good luck...may god bless you

Karan Batra likes this.
  4. Nivedhitha

Nivedhitha New Member

Hello mam, I had applied for my ipcc revaluation on the 26th of August, I still haven't got my results yet. When I tried to check from the institit's website it reads 'application received and under process'..what should I be doing now? I even sent an email to the exam helpline but I still didn't receive any response..

5. Parul_Gupta

Parul_Gupta Active Member

It takes time for ICAI to declare the Revaluation Results.

As the Results for May 2014 Exams were announced late, therefore Revaluation Results were expected to be delayed. Please be patient.

6. Nivedhitha

Nivedhitha New Member

Thank you very much mam

Draft saved Draft deleted