Double taxation

Share This Thread
  1. Manohar G

    Manohar G New Member

    Friends, any idea on how to claim the tax refund for the tax paid in India, when your primary working location is overseas and you are paying tax in the host country also which you anyway can not claim back.
Draft saved Draft deleted