Error in Online Submission of ST-1 Registration Form

Share This Thread
  1. Amruta Phadke

Amruta Phadke New Member

I have tried to submit form ST-1 online. However, there's some problem and the form is not getting submitted.

The message prompt says: 'Your Request Can not be Processed, Please contact the System Administrator.'

Help required.

2. rudrabose

rudrabose Active Member

Maybe, you can wait for a few days and try again later...

If the same problem persists, you can contact the department through their customer support no.

And yes the customer support no. for Service Tax queries is knowledgeable and they do answer the calls as well

3. rudrabose

rudrabose Active Member

National Toll Free No. - 1800 425 4251

You can contact them on any working day from Monday to Friday between 9 AM and 7 PM and on Saturdays from 9 AM to 2.30 PM.

You can consult them about the problem you are facing in submission of ST-1 Registration Form online and they will guide on why the Request is not being processed.

4. rudrabose

rudrabose Active Member

National Toll Free No. - 1800 425 4251

5. Amruta Phadke

Amruta Phadke New Member

Thanks a lot

6. Amruta Phadke

Amruta Phadke New Member

Spoke to the helpline. They sorted out the problem immediately. The problem was that I was using chrome browser which did not support.

Only Mozilla browser should be used.

7. rudrabose

rudrabose Active Member

ohk...

Thanks @Amruta Phadke for sharing this useful piece of information.

8. There are two options of filing Returns 1. Download their EXCEL Utility and fill the required info,. and generate the XML and submit this XML from the Upload Return Menu and 2nd Option, FILL ONLINE ST-3 itself as provided in the website itself. for that keep ready the above XLS utility file and copy the data from that XLS to FILL ONLINE ST-3 FORM and then submit the return, by this 2nd option returns get easily filed without error. Please Try. Hetal Patel Ahmedabad.

9. Drajesh

Drajesh New Member

my problem is the same . even after using mozilla and internet explorer , i could not see my st-1 . is there any way to resolve ? Please revert back.

10. juhi verma

juhi verma Member

Hi,

I can guide you with the process for the paperwork related to your marketplace. Either share your contact details or call me on 869-195-0000.

Draft saved Draft deleted