Expected Changes in CA New Course from 2016

Share This Thread
  1. sharma anil

sharma anil New Member

sir please suggest is 4 months is sufficient for clearing ca ipcc both groups. my attmpt is may 2015 also suggest study schedule for both group please

2. Sajan karkee

Sajan karkee New Member

be confident... never give up

3. kaustubh

kaustubh New Member

i have registered for june 2016 and also i have get modules but due to changes in cpt from objective to subjective is there is requirement to purchase modules again with changing syllabus?

4. Karan Batra

Karan Batra Well-Known Member

@kaustubh : ICAI has only released draft guidelines and nothing is finalised yet.

ICAI is expected to finalise everything in a couple of months. Once everything is finalised, then only it would be clear whether the new course will apply for CPT(CA Foundation) June 2016 or not.

5. Sugathan

Sugathan New Member

I registered for ipcc in Nov 14 through direct entry scheme. Whether I have to be part of new syllabus??

6. Karan Batra

@Sugathan : The new course is only proposed and not approved yet. Till the time it is not officially approved - everybody is being enrolled in the existing course only

7. Sugathan

Sugathan New Member

If I am going to attend the exam in may 2017. I have to be part of the new syllabus 2

8. Karan Batra

@Sugathan : ICAI has announced that for the next few years - both the new and the existing course would be continued simultaneously.

The existing course students would be given ample time to complete their studies through the existing course.

Sugathan likes this.
  9. Sugathan

Sugathan New Member

Thanks for your information sir

10. kumarrohit

kumarrohit New Member

hello sir, m very much confused. I got reg for ipcc both groups in january 2015 . i m from direct route and my attempt is may 2016. so this new course is applicable to me or not.
    reply soon

Draft saved Draft deleted