Expected Changes in CA New Course from 2016

Share This Thread
  1. Karan Batra

Karan Batra Well-Known Member

@kumarrohit : The new course is not applicable yet and is only proposed.

Once applicable, both ICAI will continue to run both the new and the old course simultaneously and you would be given the option to opt for either one of them.

2. Nikham

Nikham New Member

Please suggest which book to refer for ca final law....i have a handbook on corporate and allied laws by munish bhandari.....is it ok or i should buy textbook also for dat....pls mention

3. kumarrohit

kumarrohit New Member

Thnkew sir.. I need to start my coaching so should i start according to old syllabus?

4. Karan Batra

Karan Batra Well-Known Member

@kumarrohit : The new course is not final yet. Moreover, the detailed syllabus has also not been released by ICAI.

Therefore you cannot start preparing as per the new course as the detailed syllabus has not been released yet

5. kumarrohit

kumarrohit New Member

ohkk thankyou so much sir.. i will start with old syllabus

6. atul aryan

atul aryan New Member

@Karen batra , sir , I can attempt the 12th exam in march 2016 if I had registered for ca cpt in October 2015, then I will attemt the ca cpt exam of June 2016?

7. Mayank.s1803

Mayank.s1803 New Member

Sir,
    I have cleared my cpt now planning to register myself for ipcc before 1sep2015 can i give may2016 attempt because according to changes a student now have to undergo 12 months of study before appering for ipcc.....will i have to face changes??

8. Sajid patel

Sajid patel New Member

Sir, this new changes are applicable to may 2016 ipcc exam?
    i had registered for ipcc in feb 2012, shall the new revised syllabus is applicable to me for 2016 may attempts?
    For both the group?
    Please suggest?

Draft saved Draft deleted