File tax return

Share This Thread
  1. Gaurav0609

    Gaurav0609 New Member

    I pay sum to the CA of my known he asked only my pan no. and account number and contact no. And my whole amount which is deduct as the tax, return full amount who he did it and through which form. Please provide me info regarding this.
  2. James Joseph

    James Joseph New Member

    The collected information are mandatory. If your income is from salary and other income alone the form will be ITR1, if rental income it is ITR2A, with capital gain or more rental income it may be ITR2, and if business income alone or along with other income then it will be ITR4. He may entered an amount which may not cross taxability and that's why you have received a the whole TDS deducted.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
IT return file for F.Y 2016-17 Income Tax Mar 8, 2018
Income tax returns for FY 2013-14 & 2014-15 to be filed in FY 2017-18 Income Tax Dec 18, 2017
Returns Filed Twice - Can one be Cancelled ? Income Tax Nov 28, 2017
Revised return filed after due date.. Income Tax Aug 20, 2017
ITR 1 or ITR 2 - Which Return should Salaried Individual file? Income Tax Jul 29, 2017