Filing of return being a Design consultant

Share This Thread
  1. K R Nagendra Prasad

    K R Nagendra Prasad New Member

    I am working as a Design consultant in an MNC. This is a full time job working on Company rolls. My gross remuneration will not exceed Rs.25 lakhs. But with the annual bonus it may exceed Rs.25 lakhs. Is it mandatory to get the Auditor's report and file return as per ITR4 ? Or is there any other form under which self can file the return ?
  2. Karan Batra

    Karan Batra Well-Known Member

    People earning income from Salary are not required to get their accounts audited. Only Professionals running their own Consultancy Firm and having Revenue of more than 25 Lakhs are required to get their audit done.

    In your case, you can simply file your return in ITR 1/ ITR 2 which is for Salaried employees.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Income Tax Return Filing Date Income Tax Oct 6, 2018
Filing of returns Income Tax Jun 27, 2018
filing of income tax return Income Tax Jan 27, 2018
filing of TDS return without payment of interest Income Tax Jan 4, 2018
Condonation of delay in filing the return of income ? Income Tax Dec 21, 2017