Filing tax return wrt tds deduction

Share This Thread
  1. 90ampers

    90ampers New Member


    I want to file a tax return for my tds deduction. I am not working from past one year so there is no professional income except from the bank FD interest. So, which form is to be submitted by me for filing tax return. Please let me know the procedure.
  2. rudrabose

    rudrabose Active Member

    You can file ITR 1 in this case
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Income Tax Return Filing Date Income Tax Oct 6, 2018
Filing of returns Income Tax Jun 27, 2018
filing of income tax return Income Tax Jan 27, 2018
filing of TDS return without payment of interest Income Tax Jan 4, 2018
Condonation of delay in filing the return of income ? Income Tax Dec 21, 2017