Forgot to file Income Tax Return in previous years

Share This Thread
  1. Glenn Francis

    Glenn Francis New Member

    Yes I have not filed my returns from 2007-8 till now and i was wondering how do i go about doing this on efiling of incometax india website.
    Can any body guide me?
  2. gaurav_kumar

    gaurav_kumar Well-Known Member

    The due date for filing returns 2007-08 has now lapsed.

    You cant even file a belated return now.
Draft saved Draft deleted