GMCS I for Direct Entry Scheme

Share This Thread
  1. Vinita

Vinita New Member

What are the regulations for GMCS I for the students of Direct Entry Scheme who had not given IPCC even once and what if not completed GMCS I Training within 1 year of articleship?

2. rudrabose

rudrabose Active Member

The rule is the same for direct entry students as well i.e they also have to complete GMCS I in the 1st year of Articleship.

It is irrelevant whether a person has appeared for IPCC or not.

3. Dear vinita
    you should complete your
    1.GMCS-I within 12 months of articleship
    2.GMCS-II from 18 months of articleship to completion of articleship.
    In case u can't able to complete your GMCS-I within 12 months of articleship...
    Don't worry
    u may do this on or before 31stDec14 (as notified by ICAI dated 25aug14 that students who registered on or after 01may12,not completed their GMCS-I in specified time limit can complete within extended time ie.31Dec14)
    Source:
    http://www.icai.org/new_post.html?post_id=10905

4. Vinita

Vinita New Member

Thanku Sir.

5. Vinita

Vinita New Member

Thanku Dhananjay Sir.

Dhananjay Biswas likes this.
  6. U'r welcome
    @Vinita

7. vikas shrivastav

vikas shrivastav New Member

sir i have only one month left for gmcs I but all batches are full in delhi. sir plz guide me what can i do now and if not do gmcs I in a given time than what will be the concequences arise plz reply

8. vikas shrivastav

vikas shrivastav New Member

sir i have only one month left for gmcs I but all batches are full in delhi. sir plz guide me what can i do now and if not do gmcs I in a given time than what will be the concequences arise plz reply

9. Manoj Mehra

Manoj Mehra Active Member

@vikas shrivastav : This is the peak time for doing GMCS and most batches would be full.

Go to NIRC Office and check with them when batches will re-open and register immediately as and when the batch opens. The batch will open for barely a few minutes. Be ready with all details and register immediately.

Alternatively, you can do your GMCS from NCR areas where batches are available. Batches are usually available in Noida, Gurgaon & Faridabad Centres.

Draft saved Draft deleted