Great Confusion

Share This Thread
  1. Gaurav Aggarwal

Gaurav Aggarwal New Member

Hello Friends,

I have recently passed my CA Final Exams. I have done my articleship from a mediocre firm. So can anyone advice me to go to for a good CA Firm or a should join an industry???

Please help me and if I should join an industry, which job profile will be better for me???

2. Neha Sharma

Neha Sharma Active Member

Keep trying for both... You would be able to decide better once you have some job offer in hand....

3. Ketan Gupta

Ketan Gupta New Member

it depnds upon ur interest,,,so betr think wat ur interestd in n thn start analysing d opportunity,,,,
    further a long term goal shuld b set in mind so dat u knw whr u goin in ur lyf,,,,

4. VAIBHAV DILIP RANE

VAIBHAV DILIP RANE Active Member

You are a CA, + you have practical experience of 3 years,...

In the term of 3 years, you may have conquered your field of interest,...

If you have feel burden, bored, not amazing, not useful, in that 3 years,... than better go for Job,... an explorer will be waiting for you,...

If you like your 3 years, and feel better experienced, than may try for own practice,...

but practicing,... requires Entrepreneur Skills,... Nothing will get at one movement,... you have to do high hard work, require patience, and must provide quality service,... to be establish in market of CA Firms,...

In short,... if you want to earn Easy and Fixed Income, than,...... Job

or if you want to undergo risk, hard work, and be a real CA, than,... Practice

But for practice, still you may require practical training as a CA, under a well known firm,..

All the Best, for your future...

Draft saved Draft deleted