HDFC Demat account facility

Share This Thread
  1. subrata

    subrata New Member

    If I open Demat account in HDFC Bank, how can shares of father(who passed away three year back) be transferred.
  2. rudrabose

    rudrabose Active Member

    You'll have to change the name of the shares and give them the requisite docs for change of name and then these shares would come in the demat account of all the beneficiaries of your father's will.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
HDFC Diners Club Credit Card Misc. Nov 13, 2016
Utilising of balance cash in Demat account Misc. May 1, 2016
Receiving REC Bonds in Joint Demat Account Misc. Dec 13, 2014
Which is the best Bank to open Demat Account? Misc. Sep 6, 2014