Help regarding Itr filling..

Share This Thread
  1. Ninad Kolankar

    Ninad Kolankar New Member

    Hello Experts, One of my friend swithed his co. His new co. deducted tds under sec 194j while in previous co. as his income was not taxble no tds was there. His salary from 1st co. was rs.225000 and from second co. his income is rs.402000. What is the tax amt on this income and which itr to file???

    Plz help me out.
  2. Karan Batra

    Karan Batra Well-Known Member

    His total income would be Rs 627000 and tax would be levied as per the income tax slab rates.

    ITR 4 form would be required to be filed in this case
    Ninad Kolankar likes this.
  3. Ninad Kolankar

    Ninad Kolankar New Member

    Thank u very much sir!!!!!

    He is a software eng. Will this come under the head Profesional- others category??? And should he file ITR 4 or 4s?? And cant be the same income shown under other sources and file ITR 1??
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Help regarding LLP required Income Tax Jul 11, 2017
Help requested regarding filing Taxes Income Tax Jul 31, 2015
Help regarding income tax calculation for the F/Y 2014/15 Income Tax Mar 25, 2015
Help regarding calculation of STCG on sale of property Income Tax Mar 25, 2015
Help regarding Capital Gain Tax Exemption on Plot Income Tax Mar 13, 2015