How can a Salaried Employee pay Advance Tax himself

Share This Thread
  1. Vijay B N

    Vijay B N New Member

    Hello Sir,
    I am salaried employee and i joined a new company in November 2015 and they deducted a TDS of Rs. 44500 as taxes for this fiscal year. My previous company has deducted a TDS of Rs.243418.
    When I calculated the tax I see that I need to pay Rs 95750 as remaining tax for this fiscal year.
    My question is, how do I pay this Rs 95750 to income tax department?

    Can I use "Advanced Tax Payment" option available under ITNS 280 and then pay this amount?
    OR is there any other option to pay my remaining tax I owe before March 31st?

  2. nafeesa

    nafeesa Member

    within 15th march advance tax liability should be discharged.Otherwise 1% interest u/s 234c should be paid.
    now the due date is crossed & nothing to do so.
    pay balance tax after advance tax & interest at the time of filing of returns.
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
deductions available to salaried employee Income Tax May 4, 2017
HRA Benefit Under Section 10(13A) - Salaried Employee Income Tax Aug 13, 2016
Query on advance tax for individual salaried employee Income Tax Jul 30, 2016
ITR 1 - 80CCD Deduction for Salaried Employees Income Tax Jun 27, 2016
exemption for rent paid by individuals who have other income and not salaried employees Income Tax Apr 24, 2016