How can I file ITR of previous years?

Share This Thread
  1. nitin8102001

    nitin8102001 New Member

    Dear Sir,

    Missed to file ITR of FY 2009-10, can I file the ITR now? If yes then how, if any action/penalties to be paid?

    Claim is pending there....
  2. Karan Batra

    Karan Batra Well-Known Member

    1. Normal Due Date for filing income tax return for FY 2009-10 has lapsed
    2. Due Date for filing Belated Return for FY 2009-10 has also lapsed.
    3. Now to file ITR and claim refund - you would be required to get approval from the Income Tax Dept. Kindly refer:
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
can i file it returns under 194 j in 2016-2017 , previous year i filed under 192 Income Tax Feb 10, 2017
How to file ITR of previous years? Income Tax Sep 3, 2015
How to file ITR of previous 3 years Income Tax Jul 12, 2015
TDS Refund for Previous Years - Return not filed Income Tax Jun 1, 2015
Forgot to file Income Tax Return in previous years Income Tax Feb 23, 2015