How to apply for Duplicate Marksheet to ICAI if Roll No. los?

Share This Thread
  1. Firu Ali

Firu Ali New Member

My previous attempt Nov-15 marksheet is lost. I have also lost my admit cards so i don't remember the roll numbers. how can i get a duplicate marksheet in such case?

2. Karan Batra

Karan Batra Well-Known Member

Go and visit your nearest ICAI Branch and they would be having your Admit Card Roll No. in their database linked to your ICAI Registration No.

Tell them your Registration No. and they will tell you the Admit Card Roll No.

Firu Ali likes this.
  3. Firu Ali

Firu Ali New Member

Are you sure about this?
    Thank for the reply.

4. ZED

ZED Well-Known Member

For previous attempt marksheet, you will not be able to get it if you have roll no. because now, the site has data for MAY 2016 attempt. You should spend 500Rs.

PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING COPIES OF MARKS SHEETS, PASSING CERTIFICATES DULY ATTESTED IN A SEALED ENVELOPE OF THE INSTITUTE

You are required to provide a request duly signed by you for obtaining copies of marks sheets, passing certificates duly attested in a sealed cover

E-mails are not entertained for issue of attested copies of marks sheets/Passing Certificates.

You are required to furnish the following details / documents with your request:
    • A fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) for one set of attestation of copies of marks sheets, passing certificates (for any one or all examinations viz. Entrance/Foundation/PE-I/CPT/Inter/PE-II/PCE/IPCE and Final) remitted through Demand Draft or Pay Order in favour of The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Payable at New Delhi.
    • Copies of Entrance / Foundation / PE I /CPT/ PE II / PCE / IPCE / Intermediate / Final examination mark sheet/s (both front and reverse side) of all Examinations ( i.e. for all your appearances including those where the result of any one or both groups was not PASS, if required).
    • Prescribed Academic Request Form or any other Form to be sent alongwith attested documents duly filled in by the candidate, if any, received from Foreign University/ies / Management Institution/s.
    Kindly note that we will mention your name as per our records only.

The transcripts and/or attestation of marks sheets/passing certificates are issued normally within ten days from the date of receipt of request, complete in all respects.

All these requests along with the requisite fees / documents may please be sent to:
    CA. B. Muralidharan
    Deputy Secretary (Exams)
    The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
    Post Box No.7112, Indraprastha Marg,
    New Delhi-110002
    Email-Id:- [email protected]

http://students.icai.org/?page_id=6049

http://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=653

5. Firu Ali

Firu Ali New Member

I contacted the nearest ICAI branch they said they don't have the data. what to do in such case?

6. ZED

ZED Well-Known Member

Buddy, tell me one thing. What purpose will admit card fulfil when you do not have authentic marksheet from ICAI.
    I can ,right now, prepare a marksheet in which I can show 100 marks in all the subjects. But it won't be authentic. Further, even if you have admit card, you can not download the marksheet now because the website has replaced the data.

Rest you see. I am afraid I do not have anything more to contribute.

Draft saved Draft deleted