How to avail HRA Exemption

Share This Thread
  1. Raju.P

    Raju.P New Member

    Sir, I have paid rent but my employer doesn't take in to Account. I know that i can claim this Exemption but my doubt is ' where do i put the Amount in ITR-1 '. Is it ok if i'll simply deduct it from the Gross salary by claiming it in HRA exemption U/s 10(13A). Thanking you.
  2. ZED

    ZED Well-Known Member

    Yup, you have to do it that way only.
    Raju.P likes this.
  3. Raju.P

    Raju.P New Member

    Thank You
    ZED likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Are Tax Saving Bonds for Cap Gains Exemption currently available? Income Tax Sep 2, 2016
income tax and available eligible exemptions for Salaried. Income Tax Dec 23, 2015
Total exemption available for NPS investments Income Tax Nov 10, 2015
What are the exemptions available from Short Term Capital Gains? Income Tax Aug 28, 2015
Capital Gain Exemption available if amt used to repay Loan? Income Tax Dec 25, 2014