How to claim TDS on FD if PAN Card not submitted

Share This Thread
  1. Rustygarv

    Rustygarv New Member

    Pan was submitted to bank after deduction of tax...NOW how can i claim tax refund when Tds is not reflects in 26AS ?
    Now I went to bank and asked them to file a revised return they told me its not possible,there is no way of getting the money bank. TDS was deducted by United Bank of India Kolkata, local branch doesnt have tds details like challan #. So they straight forward told me your money is gone.
    Any way of getting the money??
  2. Manoj Mehra

    Manoj Mehra Active Member

    The banker will have to revise his return and disclose your PAN No. in this case.
Draft saved Draft deleted