How to Download Form 26QB on TDS on Immovable property

Share This Thread
  1. Neha Agarwal

Neha Agarwal Member

I made a TDS payment online through SBI internet banking then I have downloaded form 16B after registering PAN of Purchaser from Traces website & downloaded 26AS as well as. I want to know from where can I download form 26QB.

2. Chandrashekar M

Chandrashekar M Active Member

Firstly one has to go to the site of Tin.nsdl in following link
    : https://onlineservices.tin.egov-nsdl.com/etaxnew/tdsnontds.jsp

Online Payment through Challan 26QB:
    Once this link is opened click on Form 26QB (Payment of TDS on sale of property). Select (0021) in case of non corporate payer and 0020 in case of corporate payer. On filling in the various details called for in that form, click on ‘Proceed’ at the bottom of the page, this will then take you to the next page, which will give you the option to select your bank. Once you select the bank, then login using the normal online process for your bank. Once the payment is made the bank will let you print challan 280 with a tick on (800), which is payment of TDS on sale of property. Take a printout of the challan and keep the same for your records and for the builder/seller if required. This is the first phase of the process.

There is also alternative mode payment if one does not have online banking registration. One can fill in the form as above & while proceed there is option of “Subsequent payment through bank” Choose that & it allows you to generate online receipt for Form 26QB with Ack no. The same can be valid for 10 days from the date of generation online. The same is to be carried at the authorized bank (list is given on the TIN.nsdl site) with cheque. Bank will do online payment for you & generate Challan.

Draft saved Draft deleted