How to fill income tax for online earning?

Share This Thread
  1. Bikky Kumar Sah

Bikky Kumar Sah New Member

Yes I am searching here for a CA, who help me to solve this step-by-step. I pay for it as his/her fee.

2. Karan Batra

Karan Batra Well-Known Member

Hi Bikky

In case you have any specific query regarding taxation - please post it in the comments below and we'll try to reply to all your queries.

In case you are looking for a CA to file income tax on your behalf, you can try contacting www.vakilsearch.com

They are experts in this field and have many offices across India and are the best persons to do tax filing for people earning online income...

3. Bikky Kumar Sah

1. Which ITR form is best for me if I am full time blogger and last date of file ITR AY 2013-14?

2. Which Challan is best for me to make payment of Income tax India for online earning especially Adsense and Infolinks and last date for make payment?

Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
  4. Karan Batra

5. Bikky Kumar Sah

Thank you Karan to giving me your valuable time,, some more question;;

3. What is the due date of ITR-4 for AY 2013-14

4. And same last date of Challan No. /ITNS-280

5. Can I file income tax return and income tax amount myself?

6. Karan Batra

3. The Last Date for AY 2013-14 was 31st July 2013. However, you can still file it till 31st Mar 2015 with payment of interest.

4. Last date for payment of tax was 15 Mar 2013. However, you can still pay the same with interest.

5. Paying tax online is easy. Its only the computation which involves some effort. In case you know the basics of income tax and have the time and curiosity to this yourself, you can compute and file the tax returns yourself as well...

B.Adarsh kumar likes this.
  7. Bikky Kumar Sah

This is very nice conversion on internet I ever done. Thank you very much for your all suggestions.

8. Karan Batra

My pleasure :)

Bikky Kumar Sah likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted