How to get assignments of audit and taxation work

Share This Thread
  1. I am a chartered Accountant working with a chartered firm for the last few years. Actually I want to set up my own practice but don't know how to get a client. There is a cut throat competition in the market but to live up with that I have to excel myself in giving the service to the assignments which I will do at any cost. All I want to know is how to make my own clients/assignments of work.
    I have no contacts in the market since I am from outside Delhi. Anyone please help me out of this situation.

Thanks.

2. gaurav_kumar

gaurav_kumar Well-Known Member

As far as my experience is concerned - client comes only through references. So try to meet more and more people and inform them that you are a CA.

Meeting other CA's may not get you direct clients. So try to meet people who are in their own business as they are the ones who would be requiring CA's.

Moreover, the branding and knowledge of a CA is also very important as that is what attracts the clients.

You can also try an build a good online presence by sharing your knowledge which may help business owners to reach out to you.

Draft saved Draft deleted