How to rectify the name in Income Tax Challan 280

Share This Thread
  1. M Rahamath

    M Rahamath New Member

    I want to correct name in challan 280 so that i can register e filling. kindly help me to solve the problem
  2. Chandrashekar M

    Chandrashekar M Active Member

    You can modify your name in the PAN. Everything gets incorporated automatically. You cannot alter the name other than what is appearing in your PAN.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
TDS Deducted on Excess Amount & deposited- How to rectify error? Income Tax Dec 12, 2017
How to rectify Defective Return? Income Tax Sep 12, 2016
Should I revise or rectify the ITR? Income Tax Aug 22, 2016
How to rectify CG section of return filed Income Tax Jan 3, 2016
Mistake in deducting tax through TDS, How to rectify Income Tax May 22, 2015