How will claim TDS if transfer to another pan number.

Share This Thread
  1. Narendra Patil

    Narendra Patil New Member

    Hi All,

    I leased firm in 2011-2014 with their same name. They have their separate pan but they closed all operations,accounts not filling the returns but their pan live till date. In between some TDS deducted on their pan which is accounted under my pan,so how could i claim TDS know which is transfer to another pan by TDS deducter company know the company saying that they not able to revise TDS.
  2. Arif Ali

    Arif Ali New Member

    In my knowledge no way to transfer the TDS to firm. U can get refund in own individual return. And in firm if any tax liability still rest then pay. Here if u see here then ultimately same tax liability of both clubbed as when TDS would be deducted in firm name .
  3. ZED

    ZED Well-Known Member

    Can you kindly clarify on this point.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Whether exemption u/s 54 can be claimed on the basis of a mud structure? Income Tax Nov 27, 2017
Can assessee claim exemption under section 54 for acquisition of more than one house? Income Tax Nov 17, 2017
Claim of interest paid on borrowed capital under Sec 24 Income Tax Jul 9, 2017
How to claim TDS deducted without pan against fd Income Tax Jun 8, 2017
Can claim rebate under Section 194J? Income Tax May 30, 2017