HUF - Source of Income

Share This Thread
  1. sunil gavasakr

sunil gavasakr New Member

http://www.charteredclub.com/huf-capital/
    The all source of HUF is going to be my ( karta ) salary only as Gift, which will in turn be invested in Debt funds ...etc.
    Please mention the procedure to gift to HUF account. Also, confirm me whether above methodology is fine w.r.to IT men.

Thanks
    Sunil

2. ChoudharyG

ChoudharyG New Member

I have exactly same query.
    I have HUF created around 5 years back and every year IT return being submitted.
    Every year it was being filled thru an CA. This year I wanted to file online , as income in HUF account as well as My personal account is SAME as last year.
    I have a querry as to What shall be indicated as "Source" of Income for HUF into ITR form 4S. ?

3. ZED

ZED Well-Known Member

Prepare a gift deed and make transfer through bank. This should be sufficient.

4. ZED

ZED Well-Known Member

ITR-4S is not applicable in your case. Please do not post your query on multiple threads. Lets continue in the previous one.

5. sunil gavasakr

sunil gavasakr New Member

Thanks for your reply. I understood that, I have to get ready the gift deed for every month - salary!.
    Can you mention the Gift Deed procedures/formats/stamp value etc.

6. ZED

ZED Well-Known Member

Sir, there are plenty of formats available on net. View few of them and create your own format. Stamp duty rate differs from State to State.

Draft saved Draft deleted