ICAI New Syllabus from 2016

Share This Thread
  1. Karan Batra

Karan Batra Well-Known Member

2. vamshinwork

vamshinwork New Member

Hello Karan,
    My name is vamshi, i have joined IPCC under direct entry scheme but not yet joined articles as there are no vacancies as of now in the firm i wanted. As we need 9 months of articleship to get attempt in november and should have to be registered before feb 1. Coaching for IPCC already started and I will get my attempt in May 2016 because there are no vacancies my attempt is getting delayed, as we already know that new syllabus is applicable from 2016. So will the new syllabus is applicable from may 2016 or nov 2016? or i need to take the coaching again for the new syllabus?

Please help me. Thanks in advance

3. Karan Batra

@vamshinwork

ICAI has issued a clarification that the new course would be applicable only to students who join after 2016.

Moreover, for the next few years, ICAI will continue both the new as well as the old course and then gradually shift to new course.

So you need not worry and prepare as per the existing course.

4. vamshinwork

vamshinwork New Member

Thanks Karan and one more clarification please I have franked form 102 on 27th Jan 2015 and if the principal signs after 1 month after the vacancies available will I get my IPCC attempt in Nov month with late fee for submission of forms?

5. Karan Batra

The last date of articleship registration to be eligible for Nov 15 Exams is 1st Feb 2015.

He should have a vacancy as on this date to enroll you for articleship. If he does not have a vacancy and enrolls you after 1st Feb - you wont be eligible for Nov 15 Exams.

Draft saved Draft deleted