ICAI showing wrong records regarding Articles registered under CA

Share This Thread
  1. suryaprakash

suryaprakash New Member

Dear sir,
    I have submitted my articles registration form in the month of September but till now I did not get registered. When i called up the Institute I have been informed that there is no vacancy under my principle and my form will be processed as and when a vacancy arises, But actually there were only 9 articles under my principle a student who got registered his articles in year 2007 has not attended his articles and his name is still continuing under my principle. Can anyone please tell me what to do now and will my Final attempt get affected due to this registration.

2. rudrabose

rudrabose Active Member

Your principal would be required to submit a form that the article whose name is appearing as registered in ICAI Records is not registered under him.

Once this form is submitted, ICAI will process your registration from back date.

This is a normal case and has happened previously as well with many articles. Dont worry it would be sorted out.

Would still advise you to visit ICAI in person and ask them for a solution and act accordingly.

3. suryaprakash

suryaprakash New Member

Thank you sir,
    But actually that person got registered under my CA but has not attended even a single day of his articles. Can you please assist me on the same

Draft saved Draft deleted