Share This Thread
  1. DEENA

    DEENA New Member

    dear sir,

    i missed my income tax return form 2011 to 2015. now received letter form income tax dept regarding missing of ITR. if possible i can fill the income tax return 2011 to 2015 now.

    thank you
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Tax treatment on returns from Portfolio Management Services Income Tax Sunday at 12:09 PM
IT Return for NRI Income Tax Feb 14, 2018
filing of income tax return Income Tax Jan 27, 2018
Income tax return Income Tax Jan 11, 2018
Income Tax Return without PAN card Income Tax Jan 6, 2018