Importance of Marks in Campus Placement

Share This Thread
  1. @shivam

@shivam New Member

Do cpt marks carry any weightage during campus placement??? Passing ipc groups one by one and on the other hand passing both the groups simultaniously have anything to do with campus placement????? Do the no. Of attempts in which u clear ur ca course lays down any impact on campus placement?????...plzz intellectuals come up with ur exprt comments.....

2. Neha Sharma

Neha Sharma Active Member

CPT Marks dont have any weightage in ICAI Campus Placements.

IPCC Marks have weightage in Articleship and CA Final Marks have slight weightage in Campus Placement for CA's. Clearing both groups is always considered better than single group.

Over and above your marks, it is your personality, work experience and practical knowledge which matters the most.

tushararora.92 likes this.
  3. @shivam

@shivam New Member

Thanx neha..are u a ca?

4. @shivam

@shivam New Member

What s an average salary of a ca in india...??? Does The no. Of attempts in which we clear ca course decides our salary package???? I think the salary packages are not too high while on the other hand ca course is one of the toughest courses???????????????

5. @shivam

@shivam New Member

I want to earn a lot...m putting my bsst..m comuing with best results..i dont want to stay behind my frnzz who are pursuing their studies from iitss....plzz discuss about the ca carrier???

6. Neha Sharma

7. Neha Sharma

When you compare the starting salary, it may not be that lucrative when compared with other professionals but the Growth is very good.

Moreover, after CA - you also have the option of entering into practice and starting your own firm.

8. @shivam

@shivam New Member

Thnxx a lot...

9. @shivam

@shivam New Member

I read the whloe thing about campus placement..just 21 lkhs was the highest package offered only to 2 students...itzx not upto the mark...as compared to the hard work required to become a ca..the packages are not upto the mark...itzz btr to do some other proffesional studies..m upset m puting the best bt the packages are not at all lucrative

10. Neha Sharma

The packages of those who enter into practice are never revealed.

Moreover, the Respect that you get by placing the 2 letters CA before your name is priceless.

PS: If you have the passion and the zeal to become a CA, then only you should go for it.

Draft saved Draft deleted