Share This Thread
  1. rajkumar pathak

    rajkumar pathak New Member

    I am an employee of Pvt. Ltd. Company & I got Two consecutive years incentives in a single financial year. Due to this my tax slab is reaching @ 30% & I paid heavy amount as a income tax.
    pls suggest how do I get refund.

    Rajkumar Pathak
  2. Sahil Oberoi

    Sahil Oberoi Member

    You can get the refund by filing your income tax return
Draft saved Draft deleted