Income disclosed under wrong head in ITR

Share This Thread
  1. Sub: Regarding I Tax
    Dear Sir,
    I have two questions :-
    My son earned a sum of Rs.20000/ from his small business in the financial yr 13-14 and Rs.761/- was deducted from a bill and earned Rs.120000/- through salary. Inadvertently the return has been submitted through ITR-I instead ITR-V indicating the income Rs. 20000/- as income from other source. This is the first time submission of return for AY.14-15. Pl. advise whether the return should be withdrawn by re-submitting the same. He no longer continues the business at present.
    I am working in the Audit deptt. and due to retire on Oct'-15. How can I work as Tax consultant after retirement.
    Thanking You
    Yours faithfully,
    Subhas Swarnakar​
  2. Vineet Goyal

    Vineet Goyal New Member

    Your son needs to file revised Income Tax return.
  3. Thank you Mr.Goya
  4. Anand Jain

    Anand Jain Member

Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
tax on undisclosed income from sale of property Income Tax Nov 16, 2016
Share Trading Profit not disclosed by Salaried Income in ITR Income Tax Aug 6, 2016
Undisclosed income Income Tax Apr 2, 2015
Is income from car pooling considered as Income from other sources? Income Tax Yesterday at 6:19 PM
Does Google Adsense income falls under section 44AD ? Income Tax Jun 21, 2018