"Income from Business and Profession - Query"

Share This Thread
  1. Prachi_CC

    Prachi_CC New Member

    I work as a freelancer for a US based company. I am paid through wire transfer in my bank account. And I pay tax through 'Income from Business and Profession' category wherein I deduct the expenses (rent, electricity, PF or NSC, phone, internet bill) from the income I receive. Based on this formula I compute the tax to be paid.

    Since the company is in US, they don't deduct any kind of TDS for the payment that is credited to me. Am I suppose to pay any other kind of charges/tax for the company being in USA? Kindly let me know.
Draft saved Draft deleted