income from sale of property

Share This Thread
  1. Vidya Sawant

Vidya Sawant New Member

Can I invest income from sale of house in tenancy house ? Is it mandatory to invest in ownership house only ? Informatively. in my case first the tenancy agreement and then will get a house in redevelopment under ownership after paying registration/stamp duty charges.

Pl guide.

2. ZED

ZED Well-Known Member

Can you please explain the entire thing in more detail? I do not wish to make presumption.

Vidya Sawant likes this.
  3. Vidya Sawant

Vidya Sawant New Member

Can I Buy a house under tenancy agreement from the proceeding of sale of ownership house ?

4. ZED

ZED Well-Known Member

Kindly explain a bit about the new house you wish to acquire.

Are you going to buy the house which is currently occupied by you on lease?

5. Vidya Sawant

Vidya Sawant New Member

THe house I wish to buy is under tenancy agreement. The amount which i will pay towards buying of this house will be mentioned as premium in tenancy agreeement. My further question is that whether 10% TDS is applicable in this case or not ?

6. ZED

ZED Well-Known Member

If its a case of tenancy then I don't think you are buying the house property .
    There could be some difference in our understanding, therefore, I request you to kindly send me the copy of the agreement. You may mail me the agreement.

Draft saved Draft deleted