Income tax form clarification

Share This Thread
  1. B S Mani

    B S Mani New Member

    I have retired in 2012 and have been continuing to file my returns with the local IT dept. office. In 2015-16 I have received apart income as under:

    1. Pension/Superannuation

    2. Rent from let out flat

    3. Income from sale of my Father's property (divided equally among legal heirs). I have the Form 26QB and also form 16B in this regard. The total amount I received was Rs. 1782000.00 after deduction of tax of Rs. 18000. It may also be noted that I invested Rs. 1500000.00 in Rural Electrification Bonds to avoid Capital Gains.

    My query is : a) which form of IT should I fill
    b) in which column of IT form should I mention the points mentioned in (3)
    c) can I continue submitting the form physically and not online

    B S MANI
    Mob: 9444910294
  2. ZED

    ZED Well-Known Member


    Schedule capital gain.
    There you will also find place to claim exemption u/s 54EC.

    Online only.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
income u/s10(38) shown in which ITR form if taxpayer an indivisual and income from salary under 50 l Income Tax Jun 10, 2017
Projected Annual Income for Form 13 Income Tax Apr 2, 2017
Sec 114B of Income Tax Rules & Form 60/61 Income Tax Aug 12, 2016
ITR Form for Income from Salary & Agriculture Income Tax Aug 4, 2016
mismatch in salary income in Form 12 BA and 26 AS. Income Tax Jul 29, 2016