Share This Thread
  1. Narendran52

    Narendran52 New Member

    Respected sir
    Iam a central govt pensioner getting monthly pension through SBI.The bank has issued form 16 indicating only 11 months pension received ater tax deduction as salary credited u/s 192 for f.y 2015-16.Same is reflected in 26as .While filing return should I consider gross pension received for 12 months ?If so if, there is a mismatch in income in 26as will it create any problem ?
  2. ZED

    ZED Well-Known Member

    If the income was received for full 12 months then declare it for full 12 months and not for 11 months. You are declaring income more than in form 26AS, there won't be any problem.
    Ensure that tax is also paid to the govt. on total income of 12 months.
    Narendran52 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Income tax on pension Income Tax Jul 23, 2017
Income from Salary / Pension (Ensure to Fill "Sch TDS1") Income Tax Jul 13, 2017
Pension Income Income Tax Mar 29, 2017
income tax excemption on new pension scheme Income Tax Dec 1, 2016
Income Tax benefit under National Pension Scheme Income Tax Nov 6, 2016