Income Tax Refund for past years if ITR not filed

Share This Thread
  1. maheen

    maheen New Member

    I have a query, Suppose i am self Employed I have my Form 16 of 2011-12 and nearly 24000/- of TDS is deducted and i didn't filed the IT return for 2011-12.Please tell me how can i get that TDS as refund.
  2. Manoj Mehra

    Manoj Mehra Active Member

    The last date for filing income tax return for 2011-12 has already lapsed.

    You are now too late. You cant file your returns now and claim refund.

    You should have done this earlier
  3. maheen

    maheen New Member

    Thank you
  4. maheen

    maheen New Member

    One of the promoter of the company wants to be a director of the company can he?
    If yes,whats the procedure?
  5. rudrabose

    rudrabose Active Member

    Yes, a promoter of a company can become the director of the company
  6. maheen

    maheen New Member

    is there any time limit for this?
    because the company is under the process of incorporation?
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
How To Check Income Tax refund Status? - Simple steps by step guide. Income Tax Oct 5, 2018
Query regarding Income Tax Refund for A/Y 2014-15 Income Tax Dec 25, 2017
income tax refund Income Tax Dec 13, 2017
Income tax TDS refund against sale of immovable property Income Tax Jun 26, 2017
Income Tax Refund of Excess TDS Deposited Income Tax Feb 20, 2017