Income tax return

Share This Thread
  1. Birendra Chhetri

Birendra Chhetri New Member

Recently I filed my ITR online, for which I was informed on email that my ITR has been received. Now what shall I expect from the IT Dept. ? What will they send me as certificate that I have filed my ITR for the last FY.

2. nikhil9090

nikhil9090 Member

You can contact to one of my relative Chartered accountant. The number 9810158561. For more information. You can post query at: [email protected]

3. ZED

ZED Well-Known Member

You might receive intimation u/s 143(1) for the same. You might receive this in your email.

When you file the return, the return is saved in your account at Income tax department, thats a solid proof.
    There is no need to worry even if you do not receive intimation.
    [They will contact you if they require.]

Birendra Chhetri likes this.
  4. nikhil9090

nikhil9090 Member

5. You have not mentioned whether you have submitted ITR-V or not. Till you submite ITR-V either e-verified or hard copy to CPC and get confirmation from ITD you have not completed the process of submission.

6. Ishani Agarwal

Ishani Agarwal New Member

You don't need any proof . Your itr filed copy is enough

7. nikhil9090

nikhil9090 Member

Thanks for sharing your Ided Ishani.

8. Birendra Chhetri

Birendra Chhetri New Member

But I need bank loan, and they asking for Income Tax Return. What to show them that I have filed my ITR

9. nikhil9090

nikhil9090 Member

Yes you can show ITR filing receipt. Mr. Birendra chhetri.

10. ZED

ZED Well-Known Member

You will have to show them the ITR form. You can download the same by loging into your account at incometaxindiaefiling website.
    Download that and give that to the bank.

[Bank may require that this downloading procedure be done in front of them or may require you to share your login details if you refuse to download the ITR form in front of them.
    This is because, ITR form can be revised. A person with malafide intention can declare mucher income in ITR for taking loan and then file revised return show original/less income so that tax liability is also less.]

Draft saved Draft deleted