INCOME TAX RETURNs for more than 3 years old

Share This Thread

    RAJAGOPAL CH S New Member

    I was asked to file TAX RETURNs from AY 2009-10 to AY2014-15 by paying taxes due if any.
    Since for old returns, e-filing is not applicable, how can I submit Returns since during those
    years some Incomes were below taxable limit and some above taxable limit wrongly omitted. Whether Manual Returns can be prepared and posted along with Tax Challan copies? Have
    I to submit Returns for below-taxable incomes also in some years;
    Please advise as how to go about? I am a Senior Citizen, non-pensioner but with Interest income.
    -RAJAGOPAL- [email protected]
  2. ZED

    ZED Well-Known Member

    Did you received a notice from income tax department to file the return? If then under which section and can you share the copy of notice?
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Income tax returns for FY 2013-14 & 2014-15 to be filed in FY 2017-18 Income Tax Dec 18, 2017
Income Tax returns needs to be filled or not? Income Tax Jul 19, 2017
income tax returns for year assesment year 2017-18 Income Tax Apr 5, 2017
Most Reliable and Easy Software to File your Income Tax Returns. Income Tax Dec 31, 2016
Income Tax returns-ITR 4or ITR 4s to be used Income Tax Jul 27, 2016