Share This Thread
  1. sairag

    sairag New Member

    Dear sir ,

    I purchased a apartment in 2007 and now wanted to sell . Registered value at that time was 2980000 rs . now i have a buyer who wants to purchase same place for 95 laks . Let me know how much capital gains tax i will be liable or what means i can save .

  2. Somendra Nath De

    Somendra Nath De New Member

    Dear Sir,

    I have worked for MNC (say A) from april 2015 to july 2015 and then sitched to MNC (say B) from august 2015 till march 2016.

    Now I have received Form 16 from both MNCs A & B. But when I am comparing the values of Form 16 with Form 26AS, I found that there are no entry for MNC A in 26AS. Please note that no tax has been deducted during employment in MNC A but tax deducted by MNC B.

    Kindly let me know what should I do in this case as form 26AS not showing income of MNC A ?

    [email protected]
  3. Karan Batra

    Karan Batra Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Income Tax on Delay Penalty adjusted by builder in final demand Income Tax Wednesday at 8:15 AM
Income Tax Return Filing Date Income Tax Oct 6, 2018
How To Check Income Tax refund Status? - Simple steps by step guide. Income Tax Oct 5, 2018
Section 44AE of Income Tax Income Tax Sep 20, 2018
Income Tax on sale of a house Income Tax Jul 17, 2018