income tax

Share This Thread
  1. triptigangal

    triptigangal New Member


    i paid certain amt. to a builder to purchase a flat. later on our agreement broke out and he refunded me the money, but deducted tax u/s 194h on the same. It is now appearing in my 26 AS as income which is exactly not. Plz let me know how should i deal with the same in my IT return.
  2. ZED

    ZED Well-Known Member

    There should not have been any tax deduction.
    How much is your other income and in how much tax bracket does it falls.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Section 44AE of Income Tax Income Tax 1 minute ago
Income Tax on sale of a house Income Tax Jul 17, 2018
Is income from car pooling considered as Income from other sources? Income Tax Jul 15, 2018
Does Google Adsense income falls under section 44AD ? Income Tax Jun 21, 2018
Income tax for AY 2019/20 Income Tax Jun 7, 2018