Info About Foreign Bank A/C - Where in ITR 1

Share This Thread
  1. bblalgupta

    bblalgupta New Member

    Respected Sir

    My son who works in IT industry, went to Canada on official work for more than a year and opened a salary a/c in local bank. he came back last year and as he expects it to be a regular feature , he has not closed that a/c and kept minimum balance to keep a/c running.

    my question is how and to whom it is to be reported as there is no column to report such a/c in ITR 1 ?
  2. V K Khanna

    V K Khanna Active Member

    You will need to furnish the foreign bank details by using ITR 2 form
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Information on IT for VRS Income Tax Dec 9, 2016
Rewards for informants Income Tax Jul 6, 2016
Need correct info regarding previous Employer Salary Income Declaration to New Company Income Tax Feb 26, 2016
want to know tds information Income Tax Feb 13, 2016
INFORMATION ABOUT U/S.44AD Income Tax Jan 13, 2016