Input Credit of Service Tax for Restaurants

Share This Thread
  1. Bhaskar Gunda

    Bhaskar Gunda New Member

    Sir it is possible to claim service tax refund.
    As I'm a restaurant owner I'm paying service tax collected from my customers. But I'd payed some some expenses which are included in service tax. Can I claim for set off for these amount of service tax which I'd payed to my service provider.
  2. Piyush Chawla

    Piyush Chawla Active Member

    Yes, you can claim input credit of the service tax paid by you to your service provider.
Draft saved Draft deleted