Institute of Internal Auditors (US) OR FRM OR ACCA Certification

Share This Thread
  1. tanvi2212

tanvi2212 New Member

Hi ,

I am Chartered Accountant and a Company Secretary and working in an IT company since 2013 ( post my qualification).Now , I am planning to pursue some further course that will be prove to be an value addition in both knowledge and financial terms .
    I am accordingly considering FRM , IIA and ACCA certifications as options .
    It would be good if i can get the fees , course duration and others requirements of the above courses .
    IIA asks for experience of 24 ( 12 months ) in internal audit .I am confused here if the article ship experience will be counted here or not .

Regards ,
    Tanvi

2. Dear Tanvi,

Articleship exp will be counted. Do CIA US from IIA . That will give you a broader coverage and outlook considering your work profile.

IPFC provides LIVE ONLINE INTERACTIVE classes for CIA on every Tuesday and Wednesday.

Check: http://www.ifcpltd.com/cia/
    For enquiries call : +919441412607, mail: [email protected]

Draft saved Draft deleted