Interview of CA Final Rank 1 May 2016 Exams

Share This Thread
  1. Karan Batra

Karan Batra Well-Known Member

On Monday July 18, the Chartered Accountants Final Examination and Common Proficiency Test (CPT) results have been declared on the official website.

S Sri Ram, who hails from Tamil Nadu, has bagged all-India first rank with 76.63 per cent, followed by Kantheti Naga Venkata Viswa Upendra from Vijayawada, who secured the second rank with 76.25 per cent, and Yash Manojkumar Goyal from Jamnagar, who secured the third position with 74.88 per cent.

'This is my first attempt'
    • "This is my first attempt, and I had prepared well and was expecting to clear both groups as well as getting a rank within 10. I did my article ship with CR chartered accountant C Narendran in Salem, but attended classes in Chennai at Prime Academy.
    Sri Ram's success mantra:
    • "I used to study thoroughly on a regular basis"
    • "For final exams, I spent only two to three hours each day."
    Future plans:
    • "When I was in class 7, one of my relatives spoke to me about the CA course and also said I need not work under anyone if I clear the exam. This is what is ringing in my ears and I am yet to take a decision on whether to join any company or practise."
    Regarding Sri Ram's family background, his father is a retired employee of a government transport corporation and mother works at district library.

Source: India Today

Recommended Read:

Draft saved Draft deleted