Intimation 143(1) recieved , but no refund

Share This Thread
  1. Arup Ray

Arup Ray New Member

Dear Sir,

I have recieved the intimation order 143(1) on 31 July 2016, but as on today 22 Aug 2016, i am yet to recieve the refund. Intimation order shows refund of around 44500 including interest.

Even nsdl website has no update. I have called the helpline, but even they are unable to provide any details.
    My colleagues, they have recieved the refund within 3 days of recieving the intimation

Is my refund stucked? If yes , whom do i contact it for.

Incometax efiling site doesnt shows any issues.
  2. bblalgupta

bblalgupta New Member

my case is similar to you. today i contacted their call center on 1800 425 2229 , they told that they are in process , but not answered my question about time to get refund.

when your friend who got refund, recd info from IT DEPTT ( CPC ) under 143(1) . is it after 31 july or earlier, pl inform so that i can again talk to them. what was refund amount ? is it 40K + , as in your and my case ?

b b l gupta
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
  3. Arup Ray

Arup Ray New Member

They recieved around 3-6 days earlier. Refund got credited into their accounts within 3 working days. Even all my previous refunds for last 2 years got credited within 2-3 days of recieving the intimation

Is your date of intimation 31st July too?
  4. MAP

MAP Member

intimation order U/S 143(1) is normally correct.
    You can check your bank account that you have mentioned while filing return for refund. otherwise it comes by speed post at given address in return form.
  5. Karan Batra

Karan Batra Well-Known Member

This usually happens when you have not correctly mentioned the Bank Account details in the ITR.

Request both you to kindly check the bank details mentioned by you while filing the ITR
  6. Arup Ray

Arup Ray New Member

I have crossed check, The IFSC code entered is incorrect . What can i do to rectify it
Draft saved Draft deleted